Mexican Chocolate Workshop
Get an in-depth look at the history of Mexican chocolate and taste your own creations
... more less
IfOnly and chef Daniel Reza have created a chocolate-making workshop. Bring your significant other or your best friend and learn how to select the proper cocoa beans for chocolate making. You will also learn how to shell and grind the beans, as ancient Mexicans did. Taste the different kinds of beans that can be found in Mexico and learn to identify the particular flavours in each step of the process until they become the tasty chocolate bars we all know and love. At the end of the class, you will experience the cooling process and the placing of the product in individual moulds to obtain chocolates ready to melt in your mouth or enjoy as a delicious cup of hot chocolate.
- The experience lasts 2 hours approximately, and can be held at home or at "La Rifa" (Colonia Roma, Mexico City) from Wednesday to Saturday
- Experience is for groups from 2 to 4 people
- Must be booked 2 weeks in advance.
- Price per person includes: introduction to chocolate, chocolate workshop, guided by Daniel Reza (2 chocolate bars) cocoa beans, ingredients, tools, cocoa and chocolate tasting.
- Experience provided in Spanish (LAC)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Experience will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works