Dinner Cruise to Stiltsville with the Chefs of Stiltsville Fish Bar
Sail to the curious community of stilted houses just a mile off Miami’s shoreline and indulge in cocktails, a seafood feast, and wine pairings from Chef Jeff McInnis and Janine Booth.... more less
Join chefs Jeff McInnis and Janine Booth of Stiltsville Fish Bar for a delicious dinner cruise to Stiltsville, the quirky community of offshore houses with a mischievous past. You’ll meet up with the former Top Chef competitors at a cocktail reception hosted at Stiltsville Fish Bar at 6:00 p.m. Sip on Key West-inspired cocktails, nibble passed snacks, and preview the menu to come as you mingle with your fellow guests. Then, board your yacht across the street at the marina and set off toward historic Stiltsville. During the 30-minute ride, relax with a specialty cocktail and learn more about the Miami community’s renegade history from the Stiltsville historian on board. Once you arrive at the pastel-colored houses, you’ll dig into a three-course dinner prepared by Chefs Jeff and Janine that showcases the freshest Florida seafood paired with carefully selected wines. Savor your view of an outstanding Miami sunset as you sail back to the mainland, where you’ll dock at the marina at about 10:00 p.m.
- Cocktail reception and three-course dinner cruise to Stiltsville with Chefs Jeff McInnis and/or Janine Booth
- Guests will meet at Stiltsville Fish Bar at 6:00 p.m. for the cocktail reception, and will return to the marina at approximately 10:00 p.m.
- To be scheduled on a mutually agreed upon date on Mondays or Tuesdays at 6:00 p.m. only; flexibility in scheduling is advised
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works