All-Inclusive Private Communal Brunch and Cooking Class
Enjoy a day connecting over brunch and a cooking class without the mess. Chef Chelsea Turowsky of plant-based catering service OMIOMI will instruct your group on salad roll and complementary sauce making.... more less
You'll join the chef and founder of OMIOMI, Chelsea Turowsky, for a hands-on cooking class where you'll learn the secrets of the salad roll, a Vietnamese classic with a Californian twist, including fresh, organic ingredients brought together with an array of inventive, health-forward and flavorful sauces. You'll learn the step-by-step process and prepare lunch together, and then enjoy your creations around the table.
- Join the chef and founder of OMIOMI, Chelsea Turowsky, for a hands-on cooking class
- Beginner/intermediate level. No prior cooking experience required
- Set up/clean up included
- This meal is gluten free/dairy free
- Let them know if your group has any other allergies or restrictions
- Beverages not included
- Wear an outfit you don't mind cooking in and an apron (if available!)
- Cooking ingredients provided, but please have a workspace ready for use. Chef will bring cooking utensils, but may also make use of hosts' materials if available
- Come hungry and ready to cook!
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works