Fermented Soda Making Featuring Herbs, Barks and Berries of the Northeast
Learn to make your own fermented soda with owner and clinical herbalist of Apothecary + Tea Bar!... more less
Elizabeth DeCoursey, clinical herbalist and owner of Antidote Apothecary Tea Bar in Greenpoint, Brooklyn, will be offering an evening of sparkly beverages. You and a friend will learn to make your own lacto-fermented sodas from herbs, roots and barks indigenous to the northeast.
You will smell and taste a variety of plant materials to add to your ginger bug so you can leave with a bottle of your personalized fizzy, healthy soda! While you go through the discovery process of the wondrous world of live fermentation, you will have the opportunity to snack on some of the tasty and adventurous fermented foods featured in the herbal café at Antidote.
Finish off the evening with Elizabeth crafting up a health tonic made from herbs at the shop for you to enjoy. Leave with a greater understanding of the importance of your microbiome and how to nourish it with delicious foods and beverages you can make at home.
- Elizabeth DeCoursey, clinical herbalist and owner of Antidote Apothecary + Tea Bar, will lead the workshop
- Learn the fermentation process from start to finish
- Taste test everything along the way while your learn the history, process and health benefits of fermentation
- Snack will be provided while you craft up your fermented soda
- End the evening with Elizabeth creating you a health tonic made from herbs
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works