Elegant and Seasonal Multi-course Dinner in Your Home with Chef Jaydene
Experience a multi-course meal to WOW your taste buds right in your home with Chef Jaydene. Sit back and relax or join the Chef in the kitchen and take a culinary journey.... more less
Let Chef Jaydene take you on a multi-course culinary journey in the privacy and comfort of your own home. You will be introduced to new ways of looking at food and enjoy a dining experience unlike any you have had before. Chef Jaydene will share her passion for all aspects of cooking; taste, color, texture and scents, in what is sure to be a memorable evening for you and your guests.
Hang out in the kitchen and watch while Chef Jaydene prepares your meal and describes the ingredients, the smells which create each course to make your taste buds tingle, while you learn a thing or two about the locally sourced, quality ingredients she uses in her menus.
Select from two different menu options: plant-based and seafood delight. On the plant-based menu, you will have options such as sweet potato canape with bbq mung beans, curried lentil, and pumpkin soup. While with the fresh seafood choice you may get to sample fresh local varieties, such as scallops, ahi, crab, fish, shrimp, and other fresh fish that is in season.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
National (Greater than 93.50 miles from 91403): $1,000
- Private dinner for two to sixteen guests in your home, created by Chef Jaydene
- Each menu includes appetizers, soup or salad, main entree with sides and dessert
- Host provides kitchen supplies and equipment, chef will discuss requirements
- Chef Jaydene can consult with the guest on wine pairings to complement the menu
- Tableware, rentals, and beverages are not included
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Gratuity not included
How It Works