Deluxe Private North Beach Walking Food Tour
Experience the history, architecture, and culture of North Beach and the Barbary Coast. Between plentiful food tastings, in this exclusive-to-IfOnly experience, your knowledgeable guide will provide you with an insider's look into how the foods are made at these ethnic eateries and trendy restaurants. Your guide will point out interesting architectural flourishes, beautiful parks, and churches and discuss how the people living in the neighborhood have influenced the scrumptious foods you'll be savoring.
This North Beach Food Tasting & Cultural Walking Tour is perfect for native San Franciscans and tourists alike. Your guide will take you to the best-hidden gourmet gems and off-the-beaten-path spots ideal for improving your palate and learning the tricks of the trade from local artisans. These walking tours are given at a leisurely pace and are appropriate for all ages. Go on an eating extravaganza of North Beach, and you'll go home with a full belly and a deeper appreciation for what goes into the local foods of San Francisco.
- Private walking tour of North Beach for two to four guests
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, and bring a light jacket for SF weather
- Food stops include: Molinari Delicatessen, Peña Pachamama, Golden Boy Pizza, Original U.S. Restaurant, XOX Truffles, and A. Cavalli & Co.
- By booking through IfOnly, guests will enjoy additional tastings on this custom tour
- Price includes gratuity
- Tour takes place rain or shine, will only be rescheduled due to extremely inclement weather
- Included are all 5 tastings (enough for lunch), and a fun and knowledgeable tour guide's discussion of the history, culture, and architecture of this vibrant neighborhood
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Please note that this tour will include moderate walking, so the tour is not limited mobility-friendly, unfortunately.
How It Works