Artisan Mezcal Tasting at home
Tasting of artisan mezcal at home by Cofradía Gourmet... more less
The founder of Cofradía Gourmet will take you into the fascinating world of a drink that has made itself a place in the heart of consumers around the world and that has gradually been gaining ground to other spirits and liqueurs. Our expert will come to your home and will tell you the history of this distillate, he will also explain its elaboration process. He will lead you in the sensory perception that is achieved through the senses of taste and smell when you try the different varieties that will be presented especially for your delight: Espadín, by Santa María Quirgulani, and Madrecuishe with a worm from Miahuatlán; both from Oaxaca. Accompany your mezcales with Worm Salt and / or with Sangrita de Cofradía Gourmet. To finish the experience, you will taste two mezcal creams: pina colada and capuccino
- It includes all supplies
- Experience should be booked at least one week in advance
- It includes glassware
- Experience can be held at any address within Mexico City.
- Experience provided in Spanish (LAC)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- You must be over 18 to purchase
- IfOnly Concierge service will contact you to coordinate logistics
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works