Latin American cuisine at Montevideo 192 Restaurant
Experience the flavors of different Latin American cultures in a restaurant.
The most demanding clients look for original and innovative adventures, and in Montevideo 192 they will be able to discover an unparalleled journey through their senses: the smells, the flavors, the textures and the appearance of the best dishes and drinks in Latin America. Clients can experience the recipes, the original flavors, the history and the process of making each of the dishes and drinks. The recipes used in Montevideo 192 passionately apply the secrets of the cuisine of each country. P>
- The experience must be booked seven (7) days in advance li>
- The experience will be held at the Montevideo restaurant 192 li>
- Includes an explanation of the history and origins of each of the dishes as well as the roots shared with Mexican cuisine li>
- Tasting of two dishes from each country: Argentina, Colombia, Mexico and Peru (8 courses in total) li>
- Tasting of the original drinks of each country li>
- Introduction to the imported ingredients representative of each country li>
- Explanation and tasting of three types of Mexican craft beer and a wine representative of each country (4 wines in total) li> ul>
- Experience provided in Spanish (LAC)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works