Exclusive Downtown LA Food and Walking Tour Curated by Popular Food and Restaurant Blogger
Meet in Downtown LA at the Grand Central Market. Plan on eating your way through, seeing well-known shops such as Egg Slut, Valerie Confection’s Bakeshop and Cafe, and Wexler’s Deli. From there, steer over to take a peek at the architectural landmark the Bradbury Building and the Last Bookstore. Take a quick stop at Otium for lunch, right inside Los Angeles’ Broad Museum, exploring contemporary American flavors by chef Timothy Hollingsworth.
After lunch, continue on your own, following a pre-made guide by Caroline. Explore stops such as the Walt Disney Concert Hall and the Museum of Contemporary Art, appreciating the innovative design. End the evening with a drink at Spire 73, the tallest building in the western hemisphere, followed by dinner overlooking the city at 71 Above. Reservations will be also be set by Caroline, ensuring that each stop is prepared for your arrival.
- Specially curated tour of Downtown LA by popular food blogger Caroline Gelabert-Noh of EatDrinkLA, exclusively available through IfOnly
- Explore well and less known staples, appreciating the architecture and food of the city
- Cost of food and drinks not included
- List of stops is subject to change
- Please advise Caroline of any dietary restrictions upon booking the experience
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works