Exclusive Highland Park Food and Walking Tour Curated By Popular Food and Restaurant Blogger
Meet in Highland Park at Mr. Holmes Bakehouse. Enjoy a “cruffin”, one of their original concepts, and then make your way over to La Monarca Bakery for a quick cup of delicious coffee. From there go on a foodie cruise stopping by Mason’s Dumplings Shop for some amazing dumplings, grab a slice of pizza at Triple Beam Pizza, and then give your stomach a quick break at Otoño for some drinks for happy hour.
Once your stomach is ready for round three, continue on your own to one of Caroline’s new favorite spots, Hippo, for dinner. Reservations will be premade by Caroline, ensuring that they’re prepared for your arrival.
- Specially curated tour of Highland Park by popular food blogger Caroline Gelabert-Noh of EatDrinkLA, only available through IfOnly
- Explore well and less known staples, everything from dumplings to pizza to pastries
- Cost of food not included in price
- Food and drinks at Hippo not included in cost, although reservations will be made under your name
- List of stops is subject to change
- Please advise Caroline of any dietary restrictions upon booking the experience
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works