Mini Cupcakes with Chef Eloise
Chef Eloise is very passionate about sharing her professional experience and making you confident that anyone can bake well while having fun all along the way.
Be sure to remember your apron and container to bring home your finished cupcakes at the end of the experience, otherwise all materials are included!
- Learn how to make 4-6 mini cupcakes and frosting from scratch like a Le Cordon Bleu-trained pastry chef
- Hosted by Chef Eloise at DeLise Dessert Café in San Francisco
- Bring an airtight container to take home your cupcakes
- All equipment, tools, and recipes are included
- Bring an apron (optional)
- Please note this class is open to the public and there may be other guests
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works