Let Mukti teach you the basics of healthy Indian-style cooking, from the names and special characteristics of Indian spices, to the secrets that will give you the best flavor.
Benefiting Tipping Point
Authentic Indian Cooking Classes — Classic Chicken Tikka Masala
Mukti's Classic Chicken Tikka Masala is one of her most popular classes. In this class, you will be able to explore the five flavors of taste. In all of her cooking classes, she likes to sit down with her students and talk about the basis of Indian cooking. The foundation of Indian cooking are spices, which are used in almost every single Indian dish. She will teach you everything you need to know about spices — from introducing each type of spices to grinding them into spice blends. Spices bring out the flavor in each dish so she always likes her students to learn and become spice experts.
The highlight of this class is the chicken Tikka Masala. The chicken is baked and then cooked with a savory sauce, making it juicy and tender. Next, you will learn to make two vegetable dishes as a savory meat dish always tastes better with some light dishes.
Chana Dal is made with yellow lentils, this dish is made with coconut and ginger infused with cumin and coriander which gives this dish sweet and earthy flavors.
Aloo Gobi is a vegetable curry dish made with cauliflower, peas, and potatoes. The main flavor of this dish comes from the curry sauce and has a hint of bitterness from the turmeric. Turmeric is used very often in Indian cooking, usually, it’s used to give the dishes a vibrant yellow color and less for its faintly bitter flavor.
Lastly, the menu is complete with a rice dish, Vegetable Pulao. It is made with fluffy Basmati rice, mixed vegetables, raisins, and cashew. These varieties of ingredients give this rice dish a salty yet sweet taste to it. At the end of the class, everybody sits down together and relishes all the above dishes together, and appreciate the wonders of Indian cuisine. Let Mukti teach you the basics of healthy Indian-style cooking, from the names and special characteristics of Indian spices to the secrets that will give you the best flavor.
- Learn to make classic and authentic Chicken Tikka Masala
- Also included everything you need to know about spices — from introducing each type of spices to grinding them into spice blends
- Also learn to make Chana dal — yellow lentils with coconut and ginger infused with cumin and coriander
- And learn Aloo Gobi — cauliflower, peas, potato curry
- And last but not least learn to make Vegetable Pulao — fluffy Basmati rice with onion,carrots, peas and cashews and raisin
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased