Gina Clarke makes Lettuce Wraps!
Guided Hike and Cooking Lesson Led by a Malibu Native and Professional Chef
Immerse yourself in the gracious beachside lifestyle of one of Southern California’s toniest enclaves. Your personal guide is chef, muse, and Malibu local Gina Clarke.... more less
Explore Malibu with an insider who can show you its magnificent vistas while providing you a meal that reflects California’s gracious living. Join Malibu resident and professional chef Gina Clarke for a morning hike through Malibu, and then meet back at Chef Gina’s Malibu beach home for a private cooking lesson. All fitness levels are welcome.
Wind past Malibu’s famous seaside cliffs — and see the entirety of the “queen’s necklace,” the glittering homes that ring Santa Monica Bay down to the Santa Monica Pier. After the hike, head back to Chef Gina’s oceanfront home to start your cooking lesson, where you’ll learn to make two California-inspired appetizers and a main dish together. Chef Gina will design a lesson menu based on your personal preferences, which may include classic Margherita flatbread, pearl couscous salad with sun-dried tomatoes, or caramelized sea scallops. Enjoy a stunning Malibu ocean view as you dine on your dishes. To complete the meal, Gina will also arrange a satisfying dessert. This exclusive experience benefits a nonprofit organization.
- Hike is offered at 8 a.m. or 11 a.m. followed by a midday cooking lesson and lunch
- Malibu morning hike and private cooking lesson led by Chef Gina Clarke
- If desired, feel free to bring your own alcoholic beverage of choice
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works