Let revered chef José Andrés, along with 10 other titans of the culinary world, serve you dish after dish for an intimate meal at the festival’s most exclusive dining event.
Benefiting World Central Kitchen
12-Course Tasting Dinner at the Las Vegas Food & Wine Festival
Highly regarded chefs from all over the world will soon flock to Sin City for the Las Vegas Food & Wine Festival — and IfOnly has your reservation. You’re invited to the festival’s most buzzed about event: an intimate multi-course dinner at the SLS Las Vegas Casino & Resort, helmed by Chef José Andrés. The internationally renowned restaurateur — named one of Time magazine’s 100 Most Influential People — will be joined by 10 exceptional chefs who will create 12 courses that exemplify culinary creativity and excellence.
The menu, paired with expertly selected wines and Champagnes, masterfully combines boundary-bending experimentation with beloved gourmet classics. Dishes may include classic steak tartare prepared with sirloin courtesy of the legendary purveyor Bill Niman, Galician-style octopus, and crispy Brussels sprouts petals dressed with apricots, grapes, lemon puree, and lemon “air.” This meeting of culinary masterminds will be capped at a small group of 30 diners — and IfOnly is the only retailer offering tickets to this unprecedented event. Perfect for those in search of a once-in-a-lifetime night to remember, this experience will benefit World Central Kitchen, an organization that fights world hunger.
- 1 ticket to the Las Vegas Food & Wine Festival’s celebrity chef-led dinner hosted by Chef José
- Andrés’ restaurant Bazaar Meat at SLS Las Vegas Casino
- 12-course tasting menu with wine pairings
- Additional headlining chefs such as Jose Andres, Charlie Palmer, Frank Pellegrino, Saipin Chutima, Francois, and Brad Kligore.
- Ticket includes two nights at the Grand Tasting
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- Must be 21+ to purchase
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased