Hands-On Pasta Making Workshop and Meal Led by an Award-Winning Chef
Invite your friends and family to an interactive dinner party, where they will be taught to make pasta and sauce by a culinary maestro.... more less
Handmade pasta is a flavorful delicacy, but the process of making it may seem daunting, evoking images of flour-strewn counters and hours in the kitchen. In fact, pasta is a dish that anyone can create and makes for a fun activity and entertaining experience to enjoy with family or friends.
With award-winning chef Stephen Coe as your instructor, learn the art of pasta making. Arriving at your door with equipment and ingredients, he will lead an interactive workshop and prepare dinner for your group. The lesson will cover tools, techniques, and classic methods to make a variety of pastas and sauces. Chef Coe is also happy to accommodate vegetarian and gluten free diets for this experience.
Chef Coe will share personal anecdotes and culinary lessons learned during his career of over 25 years. After the lesson, sit down with your guests and enjoy the homemade pasta you have made together. A portion of this experience will benefit Share Our Strength.
- Private pasta making lesson led by Chef Stephen Coe at your home
- Includes equipment, ingredients, setup, and cleanup
- Host provides serveware, tableware, and flatware
- Rentals and beverages not included
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated; special ingredient/menu requests may incur additional charges
- Alternate venues based on availability can be provided and may incur an additional charge
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works