Go above and beyond your average date night with a private dinner and cooking class helmed by Chef Stephen Coe.
Benefiting Share Our Strength
Dinner and Cooking Class for Two Led by an Award-Winning Chef
Treat your special someone to an evening of intimate conversation and culinary education with this interactive and romantic dinner led by world-renowned chef Stephen Coe. Prior to your event, Chef Coe will work with you to arrange a customized menu featuring your favorite dishes.
From shopping and cooking to setup and cleanup, Chef Coe will orchestrate a special meal featuring local and seasonal ingredients. Included is a private cooking lesson where you’ll learn how to recreate your favorite course on the menu.
You can expect carefully chosen side dishes that complement your main entrée. Guests are welcome to help make these alongside the chef or leave it up to him. After the lesson, all that’s left to do is to enjoy your gourmet meal. Everything will be taken care of, so you can focus on having a memorable dinner. A portion of this experience will benefit Share Our Strength.
- Dinner for two prepared by Chef Stephen Coe at your home
- Customized cooking lesson
- Pre-dinner consultation to discuss menu and dishes for the cooking class
- Includes equipment, shopping for ingredients, setup, and cleanup
- Dietary restrictions can be accommodated; special ingredient/menu requests may incur additional charges
- Host provides serveware, tableware, and flatware
- Rentals and beverages not included
- Alternate venues based on availability can be provided and may incur an additional charge
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.