Benefiting All Stars Helping Kids
Co-Host a Cooking Segment and Dinner
Ready for your close up? Then co-host a component recipe segment with Michael for CookTasteEat. You’ll help bring his trademark bold and balanced flavors to life before joining your guests at his eponymous Japanese and French-influenced San Francisco restaurant—Esquire magazine’s 2011 Restaurant of the Year. Your custom meal will even include the dish made during filming.
- Opportunity to co-host one component recipe with Chef Mina for CookTasteEat
- Dinner at Michael Mina, San Francisco, featuring the dish prepared on CookTasteEat
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
How It Works