Benefiting All Stars Helping Kids
Co-Host a Cooking Segment and Dinner
Ready for your close up? Then co-host a component recipe segment with Michael for CookTasteEat. You’ll help bring his trademark bold and balanced flavors to life before joining your guests at his eponymous Japanese and French-influenced San Francisco restaurant—Esquire magazine’s 2011 Restaurant of the Year. Your custom meal will even include the dish made during filming.
- Opportunity to co-host one component recipe with Chef Mina for CookTasteEat
- Dinner at Michael Mina, San Francisco, featuring the dish prepared on CookTasteEat
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.