Under the tutelage of a vinegar master, learn how simple science merges with art to produce a tangy treat no salad should be without.
Benefiting Alexs Lemonade Stand
Expert Vinegar Making Lesson
Take your pantry to the next level and recruit one of Food & Wine magazine’s “Best New Chefs” for the ultimate do-it-yourself vinegar workshop. Let Chef Jonathon Sawyer bring his expert vinegar making skills to your kitchen along with everything you need to set up your own in-home vinegar making operation. Learn how vinegar evolves through fermentation to become a crisp and acidic ingredient that can enhance any dish. Chef Sawyer will guide you through the process, sharing tips and secrets that have made his vinegars some of the most coveted condiments around.
- Experience is for 1 person
- 1day of vinegar-making with Chef Jonathon Sawyer
- All vinegar making materials
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.