Play dough takes on a whole new meaning as the kids learn a culinary lesson while the adults mingle and sip bubbles.
A Pasta Making Party for Kids, Drinks for the Parents, and Three-Course Lunch at SPQR for Everyone
Introduce your children to the wonders of Italian traditions with a pasta making lesson for kids taught by Chef Matthew Accarrino. While they learn, enjoy some “grown up” time with friends over champagne selected by Wine Director Shelley Lindgren. Then join the kids for a delightful pasta lunch served at SPQR.
- Pasta-making lesson for kids led by Chef Matthew Accarrino and three-course meal for kids and adults at SPQR in San Francisco
- Per person includes lunch, sparkling refreshment for adults, and pasta prepared by the children
- For parties larger than 20 guests, please contact the IfOnly concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 376-4640
- Must be 8 or older to participate
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works