Benefiting The American Red Cross
A Pasta Making Party for Kids, Drinks for the Parents, and Three-Course Lunch at SPQR for Everyone
Introduce your children to the wonders of Italian traditions with a pasta making lesson for kids taught by Chef Matthew Accarrino. While they learn, enjoy some “grown up” time with friends over champagne selected by Wine Director Shelley Lindgren. Then join the kids for a delightful pasta lunch served at SPQR.
- Pasta-making lesson for kids led by Chef Matthew Accarrino and three-course meal for kids and adults at SPQR in San Francisco
- Per person includes lunch, sparkling refreshment for adults, and pasta prepared by the children
- For parties larger than 20 guests, please contact the IfOnly concierge at email@example.com or (415) 376-4640
- Must be 8 or older to participate
READ FINE PRINT
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- Must be 21+ to purchase
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.