Join chef Michael Chiarello in the heart of the Napa Valley for this fun-filled adventure of bike riding, picnicking, and a multi-course meal.
Benefiting Tipping Point Emergency Relief Fund
Bike Ride and Epicurean Adventure through Napa Valley
Invite up to five friends to spend a day with a culinary superstar, filled with food, wine, and breathtaking scenery. Begin your adventure with a scenic bike ride through the Valley, stopping mid-ride for a gourmet picnic. You'll end your day with a four-course Chef’s tasting menu including wine pairings at Bottega in the heart of the Napa Valley. As a memento of the experience you will take home a hand-signed copy of a cookbook from Chef Chiarello.
- Bike ride and picnic luncheon with Michael Chiarello
- Guaranteed 8 pm dinner reservation and four course meal with paired wines Bottega Napa Valley
- Signed cookbook per single or couple
- Bicycles are not included; rentals will be available for an additional fee
- Does not include gratuity or hotel accommodations
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- Must be 21+ to purchase
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works