Benefiting Voices for Children
Barrel Aging Cocktail Lesson at Restaurant 1833
Barrel aged cocktails is a new direction in mixology where pre-mixed drinks are placed in barrels for several weeks to develop the cocktail's character. Follow along as mixologist Michael Lay of Restaurant 1833 teaches you exactly how to develop a fascinating, and delicious, take on cocktail making. His step-by-step instruction will arm you with all you need to know in order to create the ultimate cocktail from nothing more than a little booze and a bit of wood, mixed with some patience and the potent effects of air.
- Barrel aged class for eight (8) people at Restaurant 1833 in Monterey, CA
- Cocktails for eight (8) people
- Purchaser leaves with a single barrel
- Barrel aged cocktail created in the lesson will be named after the purchaser’s grandmother for service at 1833
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- Must be 21+ to purchase
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.