Create delicious works of edible art with chocolatiers John and Tracy Anderson at Woodhouse Chocolate, located in the heart of the Napa Valley.
John and Tracy Anderson
Benefiting The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation
Family Fun: Hands-on Candy-Making with Gourmet Chocolatiers in Their Studio
Spend a few hours with private kitchen access at the acclaimed Woodhouse Chocolate in downtown St. Helena. With the guidance of master chocolatiers John and Tracy Anderson, you and your family will create delicious works of edible art. Choose from their vast collection of moulds and decorations, as well as an abundant selection of high quality ingredients to personalize your custom chocolate collection. This is a great memory for your family to share.
- Two (2) hours of hands-on chocolate creation with Woodhouse owners John and Tracy Anderson
- Can be enjoyed by up to four (4) people; for larger parties please inquire
- Take home your chocolates to proudly share with friends and family
- Children must be eight (8) years of age and above
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.