Take your next dinner party up a notch with an art themed pop-up, showcasing incredible artwork and cuisine.
Benefiting Tipping Point
Art Themed Pop-Up Dinner
Chef Tessa Liebman knows amazing food is just the beginning of creating an unforgettable dining experience. That’s why she created Methods & Madness, a pop-up dinner series inspired by emerging artists. Collaborating with typographers, collage artists, illustrators, and other creative geniuses, Tessa will create an interactive pop-up dinner party inspired by the artists’ processes. Enjoy a multi-course meal featuring the sensual and seasonal cuisine that Tessa is renowned for as well as a limited edition art, produced specifically by an artist.
- Art themed interactive multi-course dinner party for 8-12 guests
- Includes custom shopping for farm fresh ingredients, set up, clean up, and gratuity
- Tableware, rentals, and beverages are not included
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Alcohol or beverages not included
- Tableware or other rentals not included
Methods & Madness with Moi Tran
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.