Learn the ins and outs of ceviche connoisseurship, from filet to dish, in this class and luncheon led by L.A.'s hottest pop-up husband-and-wife team.
Benefiting Tipping Point
Ceviche Cooking Class and Lunch Led by a Popular-Pop Up Duo
Gather your favorite fish aficionados for a cooking class and ocean-fresh lunch from the masters of seafood at The Ceviche Project, one of Los Angeles’ hottest pop-up concepts. As you learn the tips and tricks of selecting and filleting fish, you will also have an opportunity to hear about the inspiration for The Ceviche Project, directly from the dynamic husband-wife duo that launched it. Discover how to blend exotic spices and flavorful broths to create innovative takes on seafood-based dishes. Then sit down to enjoy your handiwork, along with hand-crafted cocktail pairings.
- A four 4 hour cooking class and lunch featuring an array of ceviches and beverages
- Includes custom shopping for farm fresh ingredients, set up, clean up, and gratuity
- Host provides kitchen supplies and equipment
- Tableware, rentals, and beverages are not included
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Tableware or other rentals not included
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.