Chocolate is the best ice breaker. Give your team an experience that will tap into their creativity, indulge their senses, and encourage interaction.
Benefiting The James Beard Foundation
Corporate Team-Building Experience for 8: Chocolate Truffle-Making Workshop
In this private chocolate workshop, Voilà Chocolat is offering an authentic, fulfilling, and some might say therapeutic experience of handcrafting truffles. Led by Voilà Chocolat Master Chocolatier of the Upper West Side’s beloved store, you’ll have an opportunity to make 16 pieces of chocolate truffles according to your unique taste and preferences.
Your group will have the shop’s private lounge to yourselves, where everything you need to make truffles will be provided, from the sustainably sourced ingredients to the state-of-the-art professional equipment. Choose from a variety of ganaches and toppings of the finest quality, including sea salt, caramelized hazelnuts, and cocoa nibs. This workshop includes decadent flavors, plus a few boozy options by Mionetto USA. Your team can select from caramel banana-rum, hibiscus, crème brûlée, and Marc de Champagne to infuse into their one-of-a-kind truffles.At the end of this workshop, everyone will have a package of handmade confections in a lovely and environmentally-friendly box. A portion of this sale will go towards The James Beard Foundation.
- Truffle workshop for 8 at Voilà Chocolat led by a master chocolatier
- A customized box of 16 exquisite truffles for each guest
- Ingredients and equipment for the class will be provided
- 2 bottles of Mionetto Brut Prosecco, Saratoga water and finger foods will be provided
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Guests must be at least 21 years of age
- Voilà Chocolat's facility is not nut-, dairy-, or allergen-free
How It Works