Give your special someone a sensory experience with a private chocolate session that includes a hands-on truffle-making workshop.
Benefiting The James Beard Foundation
Date Night at Voilà Chocolat | Hands-on Chocolate Workshop
In this private chocolate workshop, Voilà Chocolat will delight you and your date with chocolate and truffle-making knowledge. Led by Voilà Chocolat Master Chocolatier of the Upper West Side’s artisanal workshop, you’ll get an opportunity to create 16 pieces of chocolate truffles according to your unique tastes and preferences.
Voilà Chocolat will welcome you and your date to the shop’s private lounge for an intimate chocolate lesson. Everything you need to make truffles will be provided, from the sustainably sourced ingredients to the state-of-the-art professional equipment. Choose from a variety of ganaches and toppings of the finest quality, including sea salt, caramelized hazelnuts, and cocoa nibs. This workshop includes decadent flavors, plus a few boozy options by Mionetto USA, to encourage sharing and interaction. Select from caramel banana-rum, hibiscus, crème brulée, and Marc de Champagne to infuse into your one-of-a-kind truffles. At the end of this workshop, you’ll share and compare your handmade confections to melt each other’s heart. A portion of this sale will go towards The James Beard Foundation.
- Truffle workshop for 2 at Voilà Chocolat led by a master chocolatier
- A customized box of 16 exquisite truffles
- Ingredients and equipment for the class will be provided
- 1 bottle of Mionetto Brut Prosecco, Saratoga water and complimentary chocolate "Love Puzzle" will be provided
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Guests must be at least 21 years of age
- Voilà Chocolat's facility is not nut-, dairy-, or allergen-free
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.