Benefiting Waterkeeper Alliance
Chocolate Tasting and Truffle-Making Workshop with One of New York’s Top Chocolatiers
After an education on chocolate tasting, guests will have the opportunity to immerse themselves in the creative process of making chocolate. You’ll be invited into Roni-Sue’s kitchen, which will be filled with an irresistible array of ingredients and exotic toppings, to roll and finish your truffles. You will also make a batch of chocolate ganache you can use for making DIY truffles at home. Throughout this experience, the expert staff will be available to help you build flavor profiles to create your own unique confections according to your personal taste.
Each guest will have a chance to make a dozen truffles and package them in a beautiful box. Perfect for group gatherings and corporate events, this chocolate experience will benefit Waterkeeper Alliance.
- Chocolate workshop led by Roni Sue’s founder Rhonda Kave or general manager Sharon Hoahing
- A box of 12 truffles guests have made themselves and a container of chocolate ganache to play with at home
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Guests must be at least 5 years old to participate
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by adult guardians
How It Works