Journey to the Berkeley restaurant where the farm-to-table and locally sourced ingredients movement was invented. A special table is set just for you in the kitchen, many consider the best seat in the house, and until now, one that was impossible to reserve.
Benefiting The Edible Schoolyard Project
Dine in the Heart of the Chez Panisse Kitchen: A Convivial Supper at an Iconic Restaurant
Chez Panisse is a dining institution. Prior to Alice Waters opening her venerated restaurant, home cooking typically involved highly processed foods and fine dining required complicated French techniques. Then Chez Panisse with its local sourced meats, farm-to-table produce, and vibrant but simple presentations pioneered a new approach to how America looked at dining. This new California cuisine would change how the entire country eats.
For your next milestone meal, visit the humble, yet groundbreaking kitchen as an honored guest. Many consider this intimate table best seat in the house, nearly impossible to book until now. Throughout your meal, you will be immersed in a beautifully choreographed production led by restaurant chef Jennifer Sherman. The menu changes nightly and is designed to reflect the season and represent the best of what local farmers are growing. This celebratory meal, in the heart of the buzzing Chez Panisse kitchen, will be a revelatory experience that you will never forget.
- Dinner for two at Chez Panisse's intimate 'kitchen table'
- Reservations encouraged to be arranged 4-6 weeks in advance.
- Seatings available at either 6:00 pm or 8:30 pm
- Available Monday to Thursday only
- Set menus are seasonal; substitutions may not be able to be accommodated.
- Paired wines accompany each course
- Gratuity is included
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works