Janelle and Jayson Reynolds
Benefiting Tipping Point
Cooking Class: A Farm to Table Dinner
Stepping outside the familiar territory of the supermarket and into a farmers’ market can be daunting. Let husband-and-wife chef duo Janelle and Jayson Reynolds be your guide. The premium experience begins with a tour of your local farmers’ market. The chefs will bring you and your guests to meet their favorite local purveyors. You will learn to select for ripeness and quality and discover heirloom and rare ingredients you can’t find at the grocery store.
Once you’ve collected your bounty, it’s time to get creative. The premium experience continues and the classic experience begins here. With an armful of farm-fresh ingredients, the chefs will arrive at your doorstep ready to give your dinner party a lesson on preparing a beautiful meal of seasonal dishes. Janelle and Jayson will show you how to bring out the natural sweetness and flavors of farm-fresh produce. Think delicate leaf salads, roasted vegetables, purées, and pistous. It’s a day of culinary discoveries that ends with a deeply satisfying meal that’s even sweeter because you helped make it.
- Classic experience includes a 3-course plated meal for two (2) to six (6) guests
- Premium experience includes a (1) hour market tour and a 3-course plated meal for four (4) to ten (10) guests
- Includes custom shopping for farm fresh ingredients, server, set up, clean up, and gratuity
- Host provides kitchen supplies and equipment
- Tableware, rentals and beverages are not included
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Additional server & transportation fees may apply
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.