Pickling 101 With an Expert
Pickling and preserving is one of the easiest and best ways to expand the life of any fruit or vegetable.... more less
Are you sick of buying $10 jars of pickled vegetables? This is your chance to learn how to pickle and preserve any fruits or vegetables that are sitting in your fridge. Learn to reduce your food waste and make some of the best pickled vegetables. Pickled vegetables always make the perfect holiday or housewarming gift.
During a two-hour session, you will make one to two different pickling liquids and two jams. During a four-hour session, you will make four different pickling liquids, four jams and learn how to make kimchi.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
Regional (Between 30 and 60 miles outside of 11222): $150
- Reduce food waste by pickling or preserving your fruits and vegetables
- Pickled vegetables make the perfect gift
- Two-hour session: make one to two different pickling liquids and two jams
- Four-hour session: make four different pickling liquids, four jams, and learn how to make kimchi
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Gratuity is not included
How It Works