Benefiting San Francisco-Marin Food Bank
Dinner on Opening Weekend at Chef Ryan Pollnow’s New Spanish Restaurant Aatxe
For fans of Chef Ryan Pollnow’s Californian, ingredients-driven cuisine, you are in for a rare and exclusive treat. IfOnly has secured seats at the opening of Pollnow’s highly anticipated new restaurant Aatxe (pronounced ah-chay).
You and up to three guests are invited on a gastronomic journey with a customized menu as your roadmap through the heart of Basque Country. You will be one of the first to sample the restaurant’s menu: a tour de force in regional Spanish cuisine, featuring everything from traditional pinxtos and small plates to large cazuelas. The opening night menu boasts octopus with kohlrabi, avocado and salsa verde, mussel escabeche, and morcilla chickpeas with braised pork cheek. In between bites, indulge in hand-crafted libations from the Bon Vivants team. For food enthusiasts in the Bay Area, leave your suitcases at home. This is the hottest seat in town.
- A table for two (2) to four (4) guests at the chef's counter for the chef's selection menu
- Includes customized menu, beverages, and gratuity
- Reservation times are subject to change and final times will be confirmed by an IfOnly Concierge
- Must be purchased by 3 pm for same day reservations
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased