Allison Hopelain & Russell Moore
Benefiting ACCESS Women's Health Justice
Duck Butchery and Cooking Class at One of Oakland's Best Restaurants Camino
Learn to expertly butcher a whole duck in this private class at famed Oakland restaurant Camino. Nestled in one of Oakland’s most bustling neighborhoods, Camino is widely recognized as one of the Bay Area’s best restaurants. Headed by Chef Russell Moore, a former Chez Panisse chef, the restaurant opened in 2008 and has become a neighborhood destination for its seasonal and tightly curated menu of dishes cooked over open flames. Be at the forefront of the slow food movement as you and your friends join Chef Moore in the Camino kitchen for a culinary adventure.
During this hands-on private session, you and your friends with work alongside Chef Moore for a step-by-step lesson in breaking down a duck. Chef Moore will demonstrate how to perfectly grill a duck breast over the open flame and send you home with all the parts of your duck along with recipes and instructions on how to prepare them. Throughout the workshop, you will be able to sample the fruits of your labor. Supplemental snacks will be provided. If you are looking to impress at your next dinner soirée, this experience will definitely give you all the tools and skills you need to handle the whole bird.
- Duck butchery and cooking demonstration for 4 to 8 guests
- This experience is in Oakland
- The experience will last approximately one and a half hours
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.