Blue Hill Market Decanter from Blue Hill Restaurants in New York
Relive your meal at Dan Barber’s award-winning Blue Hill in New York with a decanter designed exclusively for the restaurant.... more less
Fans of Blue Hill, you will be able to recreate your dining experience at the acclaimed restaurant with one of their limited-production decanters. A gorgeous piece for your table, it is made of clear crystal glass that has been hand-blown, hand-cut, and hand-polished. Developed for Blue Hill Market in collaboration with Blue Hill's co-owner Laureen Barber and renowned glassware designer Deborah Ehrlich, it is a work that honors traditional craftsmanship and classic proportions. Paired alongside a refined appetizer tray in North American ash and finished with teak oil, this collection is sure to make an impression at your next event.
The collection also includes a hand-signed copy of The Third Plate, in which award-winning chef Dan Barber moves beyond farm-to-table to offer a revolutionary new way for eating.
Allow 1-2 weeks to ship
- 1 limited-production decanter Made of hand-blown glass
- Holds 1.5 liters
- 1 North American ash appetizer tray
- 1 Blue Hill tasting notepad
- 1 hand-signed copy of The Third Plate
- Due to the unique nature of this offering, this item is a final sale
- Experience provided in English (US)