Immerse yourself in the bright flavors and time-honored traditions of Mexican cuisine prepared in your kitchen by private chef Andrea Lawson Gray.
Andrea Lawson Gray
Benefiting Tipping Point
Exploration of Mexican Flavors
Buen provecho” writes chef and authority on Mexican cuisine, Andrea Lawson Gray. It is what people say as they sit down to eat in Mexico. Translating to “a great privilege,” it’s a blessing she will be channeling for this in-home chef experience. Sharing the history of the cuisine with each dish, Chef Andrea will bring the culinary traditions of Mexico alive for you and your guests in this unique multi-course seasonal meal.
Chef Andrea’s cooking is steeped in traditional methods and she prides herself on not taking shortcuts; she uses a mortar and pestle to grind fragrant spices, works masa to make fresh tortillas, and toasts chiles on a comal. She applies these techniques to the naturally abundant organic ingredients of Northern California. In addition to the feast, Chef Andrea will present a beautiful tablescape for your meal, drawing on herwell-honed sense of design and color. The result is a visually stunning and delicious exploration of the distinct flavors and rich culture of Mexico.
- Classic experience includes 4-course plated meal for four (4) to six (6) guests
- Premium experience includes 6-course plated meal for four (4) to six (6) guests
- Includes custom shopping for farm fresh ingredients, set up, clean up, and gratuity
- Host provides kitchen supplies and equipment
- Chef Transportation fee may apply beyond 25 miles of San Francisco starting at $50
- Tableware and rentals not included
- Alcohol and other beverages not included
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.