A five-course culinary experience surrounded by the tavern-themed French country set of a production of "Cyrano de Bergerac," prepared and served by the artistic director, with visits from the actors before the show.
Benefiting The Edible Schoolyard Project
French-infused Culinary Experience with Cyrano De Bergerac
Enjoy dinner and a show like you have never experienced before. You and your guests will be welcomed to the stage of the Archway Theatre, where your culinary journey will begin under the guidance of the artistic director, and your chef for the evening, Steven Sabel. Surrounded by the French countryside tavern themed stage set of the theater's production of "Cyrano de Bergerac," you will enjoy each course while you are treated to insights about the culinary choices presented, and their inspiration from themes and characters in the play.
Enjoy each of five courses as Steven explains aspects of 17th century France and the story of Rostand's immortal play. Learn about the background of the play, famous productions throughout history, noteworthy legends and details surrounding the play, and even a few scandalous tidbits. Steven will explain production aspects, insights into directing the play, and introduce you to actors from the production as they arrive to prepare for the performance.
After dinner, take your front row seat to view the performance — included in the evening. Then enjoy dessert with the cast and crew after the show. Nothing can rival this one of a kind dining and entertainment experience.
- Five-course culinary experience
- Prepared and served by artistic director Steven Sabel
- Enjoy insights and behind-the-scenes details about the production
- Meet actors from the production before the performance
- Front row seats for the performance included
- Complete the evening with dessert with the cast and crew
- Dine on stage surrounded by the French tavern-themed set of "Cyrano de Bergerac"
read fine print
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased
- Experience includes dinner and performance as a complete package
- Special dietary requests must be made in advance