In this private cooking class, Marlowe's Executive Chef Jennifer Puccio reveals the secret ingredients in her famous burger. Accompanied with the lesson are fries, refreshing elixirs, and excellent company.
Anna Weinberg & Jennifer Puccio
Benefiting Tipping Point Emergency Relief Fund
Learn to Make the Famous Marlowe Burger in the Restaurant's Kitchen with Its Chef-Inventor
The Marlowe burger is arguably the best in town. Boasting its own cult following, the burger has become so popular Chef Jennifer Puccio spun off a Marlowe annex devoted to her prized platter. IfOnly has persuaded Chef Puccio to reveal her secret recipe. In this hands-on, interactive class, she will share with you the ratio of fat to lean meat and unveil her mystery ingredient that gives the burger its unbelievable umami. This class was designed as a one-of-a-kind experience that educates as much as it delights. Guests will be met with refreshing elixirs and signature sides: crispy Brussel sprout chips and warm deviled eggs. After the demonstration, sit down for a celebratory dinner, joined by restaurateur and San Francisco power couple Anna Weinberg and husband James Nicholas. They co-own the Marlowe dynasty, which includes Park Tavern and Cavalier, and have plenty of epicurean wisdom and restaurant recommendations to share with the burger apprentices in this class.
- Burger-making class led by Chef Jennifer Puccio inside Marlowe’s kitchen in San Francisco
- Per person includes handcrafted beverage pre-demo, small passed bites, dinner, and gratuity
- For parties larger than 20 guests, please contact the IfOnly concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 376-4640
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
How It Works