It's like a front row seat to your favorite restaurant. Watch, learn, and interact with Chef Ken of 'inoteca and Nobu 57 while he prepares your full four-course Italian inspired meal.
City Cooking West End
Benefiting Meals on Wheels of America
Chefs Table at Top UWS Cooking School: Braised Short Ribs
Join Chef Ken for an Italian Friday night feast, complete with braised short ribs. Sit back at the cooktop and enjoy watching a full four-course meal prepared in front of your eyes. Observe, learn new techniques, and ask questions and leave with recipes to enjoy at home.
Sample menu: truffled eggs, mimosa Italian sausage, cavatelli braised short ribs, and Italian bread pudding.
- Observe, learn tips, and interact with a professional chef
- Leave with recipes of the dishes you enjoyed to recreate at home
- Experience a front row seat in a professional test kitchen for a full four-course meal
- Sample menu: truffled eggs, mimosa Italian sausage, cavatelli braised short ribs , and Italian bread pudding
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased