7 Culinary Wonders of West Marin with a Local Native
Imparting her love of the land with passion and care, she will take you to the following spots:
Cowgirl Creamery: Taste all of the award-winning cheeses.
Brickmaiden Breads: Savor artisanal and hand-crafted goods.
Bovine Bakery: Sip delicious chai.
Marin Sun Farms: Delve into a grass-fed burger.
Table Top Farm: Wander the fields of and pick fresh fruits and vegetables.
Heidrun Meadery: Enjoy a tour and sparkling honey wine tasting.
Hog Island Oyster Company: Go behind the scenes for their shellfish.
- Farm and artisan food tour led by Elizabeth Hill or another highly qualified Food and Farm Tour Guide in West Marin
- Stops include
- Cowgirl Creamery
- Brickmaiden Breads
- Bovine Bakery
- Marin Sun Farms
- Table Top Farm
- Heidrun Meadery
- Hog Island Oyster Company
- Per person price includes transportation between stops and tastings at all locations
- This experience is available Thursday–Sunday, 10:30 am–3:30 pm
- Minimum of 4 guests required to hold the tour. If the minimum guest requirement is not met the tour will be cancelled/rescheduled. Other guests may be present during the tour
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works