Create a three-part chocolate symphony (almond cake, mousse, and orange marmalade) with help from pastry chef Jean-Yves Duperret in this two-hour class.
Benefiting Tipping Point
Chocolate Heaven: Bake the Ultimate Chocolate Mousse Cake at a French Pastry Chef's Private Atelier
In his private kitchen, pastry chef Jean-Yves Duperret will teach you how to make an impressive chocolate cake. He will take three individual flavor elements — almond chocolate sponge cake, mousse, and orange marmalade — to create a grand finale worthy of your next dinner party. Chef Jean-Yves not only teaches, he creates an energetic and interactive learning experience. Prepare to be charmed.
- A bake-along class on chocolate mousse cake with Chef Jean-Yves Duperret in his private kitchen in San Francisco
- This experience is approximately two hours
- This experience is for a minimum of 3 guests and up to 6 guests
- For parties larger than 6 guests, please contact the IfOnly concierge at email@example.com or (415) 376-4640
- Jean-Yves will provide all supplies, equipment, and recipes to make a chocolate mousse cake
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
- Alcohol and other beverages are not included in the price
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.