Within the comfort of your own home, share in the ultimate truffle experience with Chef Justin Mauz, from the two-Michelin star restaurant, Coi. Truffle preparation with a private meal by Chef Mauz will follow.
Benefiting The James Beard Foundation
Full Black Truffle Preparation and History with Four-Course Meal by Fine Dining Chef
Within the comfort of your own home, share in the ultimate truffle experience with Chef Justin Mauz, from the two-Michelin star restaurant, Coi. Learn, touch and taste as Chef Mauz guides you through the “how to’s” of truffles, including proper preparation. The class is immediately followed by a four-course meal, with truffle incorporation, that is inspired by the chef's own experiences working at classic French establishments such as L20, Le Bec Fin and Lacroix. Depending on availability, the truffles will either be black or white. This experience is also dependent upon seasonality. Black truffle season runs November- February. Australian black truffle season runs June- August. Wine suggestions and pairings are available as well.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
- Full truffle preparation (lbs/ ounce, cleaning etc) and history
- Four-course fine dining meal including a truffle incorporation to follow, designed by Chef Mauz
- Private class and private dinner by fine-dining Chef
- Availability based on seasonality
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- Price includes gratuity
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.