Come shape bread, bake on professional Barcelona wood fire ovens, tour, and eat dinner with famous artisan baker, Matt Kreutz — owner of Firebrand Artisan Breads.
Benefiting The Edible Schoolyard Project
One Day Apprenticeship With Artisan Baker, Including Class, Tour, and Dinner with the Baker
Spend a day as an apprentice to award-winning artisan baker, Matt Kreutz. Beginning in the morning, you'll come tour the bakery before a private, comprehensive, day learning the ins and outs of making bread from Matt. Plus you'll get to bake your bread in the massive wood-fire oven Matt's bread have become famous for. You'll end your day at dinner with Matt at his favorite local restaurant, the two Michelin-star, Commis.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
National (Greater than 462.30 miles from 94612): US$1,000
- Apprenticeship with famous artisan baker
- Private dinner with baker at the two Michelin-star, Commis
- Comprehensive private tutelage includes the basics of making a starter, shaping multiple breads, ancient grains, baking
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- Price includes gratuity
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works