Wood-fire artisan bread baker, Matt Kreutz of the famed Firebrand Artisan Breads comes to you. Private class in the comfort of your own home followed by a dinner made by Matt.
Benefiting The Edible Schoolyard Project
Famed Wood-Fire Artisan Bread Baker Comes to Your Home for Private Class & Dinner
Welcome the owner of beloved Bay Area, Firebrand Artisan Breads into the comfort of your own home. Enjoy a comprehensive private class that includes making your own starter, ancient grains, bread shaping, baking, and other techniques. Learn the tricks behind Matt's famous Bavarian pretzels and award-winning bread. A private dinner made by Matt will follow. Wine pairing suggestions available upon request.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
National (Greater than 454.70 miles from 94612): US$1,000
- Wood-fire artisan baker bring his extensive knowledge to your own home
- Private classes are comprehensive and include ancient grains, starters, shaping, and baking techniques
- Private dinner designed by Matt to follow
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- Price includes gratuity
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works