Wood-fire artisan bread baker, Matt Kreutz of the famed Firebrand Artisan Breads comes to you. Private class in the comfort of your own home followed by a dinner made by Matt.
Benefiting The Edible Schoolyard Project
Famed Wood-Fire Artisan Bread Baker Comes to Your Home for Private Class & Dinner
Welcome the owner of beloved Bay Area, Firebrand Artisan Breads into the comfort of your own home. Enjoy a comprehensive private class that includes making your own starter, ancient grains, bread shaping, baking, and other techniques. Learn the tricks behind Matt's famous Bavarian pretzels and award-winning bread. A private dinner made by Matt will follow. Wine pairing suggestions available upon request.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
National (Greater than 454.70 miles from 94612): US$1,000
- Wood-fire artisan baker bring his extensive knowledge to your own home
- Private classes are comprehensive and include ancient grains, starters, shaping, and baking techniques
- Private dinner designed by Matt to follow
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- Price includes gratuity
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.