Benefiting The Edible Schoolyard Project
Learn to Make Perfect Sushi
You will make the following categories of sushi:
Hosomaki — small rolls such as or Tekka, a tuna roll, or Kappa which is cucumber roll with organic cucumber and sesame seeds.
Uramaki — inside-out rolls — the American version of sushi which includes California Rolls and Spicy Tuna Rolls.
Futomaki — fat rolls, such as Shrimp Tempura Roll
Temaki — hand rolls, which is the most difficult of all rolls such as Rock 'n' Roll, Salmon & Mango, or Rainbow Roll
- The history and types of sushi
- How to make perfect sushi rice — washing, cooking, seasoning
- Proper cutting of veggies and fish
- Making perfect rolls
- How to slice rolls
- Plating and presentation
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased