Host your child’s next birthday party at La Ciccia. Under the tutelage of owner Massimiliano Conti, chefs-in-training get a three-hour, hands-on lesson on regional Sardinian cuisine.
Benefiting La Cocina
For Pint-Sized Sous Chefs: A Sardinian Cooking Class Led by the Beloved Chef-Owner
Treat your budding junior chef (and up to 14 of their friends) to an Italian cooking class at La Ciccia, a favorite of locals and critics alike. Led by chef and co-owner Massimiliano Conti, the introduction to regional Sardinian cuisine promises to take little-kid taste buds to big-kid heights. No spaghetti and marinara sauce here — for the kids and the adults. Grownups can order Mediterranean delicacies (think bottarga-topped pasta, cured tuna hearts, and a 180-bottle wine list to wash it all down). During the three-hour lesson, the pint-sized sous chefs will get a hands-on lesson on how to recreate traditional dishes that run the gamut from crispy flatbread and pork ragu pasta to slightly bolder roast calamari and squid ink linguine. Consider it the ultimate birthday bash for kids and grownups who love good food.
- Includes 3-hour cooking lesson party, food and beverages
- Food and beverages for adults are not included
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.