Do you love foie gras? Foie gras expert, Laurel Pine, will demonstrate the preparation of four delicious foie gras courses for you and your friends to enjoy in your home or venue of your choice.
Benefiting The James Beard Foundation
Four-Course Foie Gras Demo and Tasting for 8-12 People Led by Foie Expert, Laurel Pine
Learn about preparing and cooking with foie gras from one of the nation’s foie gras experts, Laurel Pine, and enjoy a 4-course foie gras tasting in your home. As the founder of Laurel Pine, Living Luxury, Laurel has been developing recipes and cooking with foie gras for 12 years and has presented dozens of luxury food tastings in California and Nevada over the last 5 years. ABC, NBC, Bloomberg, Reuters, France 2, Food Arts, The Nation’s Restaurant News and The San Francisco Chronicle have all covered Laurel Pine and her role in the foie gras industry.
This unique demonstration and dining experience is offered in the privacy of your home. The menu includes Foie Gras Cured in Lavender Sea Salt; Shaved Foie Gras, Black Truffle and Caviar or a seasonal substitute; Seared Foie Gras with Poached Fennel and Black Pepper Caramel Sauce; and Foie Gras Ice Cream.
Eight to twelve guests may participate and all or some of the four courses can be done in the format of a cooking class, or demonstration. Wine pairings can be recommended or a wine educator can be arranged.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
- Price includes planning, prep, demonstration, all food ingredients, light clean-up, gratuity
- In-home Foie Gras cooking demonstration and tasting for 8 to 12 guests, led by Foie Gras Expert, Laurel Pine
- Four-courses will be prepared and served at your SF Bay Area home or venue of your choice
- Experience lasts 3 hours
- Host provides a kitchen, set table and beverages, help with service and clean-up
- Wine recommendations available upon request
- Rentals, wine educator, or service staff can be coordinated for a fee
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- Price includes gratuity
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.