In this remarkable experience to shadow an acclaimed chef, Ron Siegel will come to your home and show you how to make a delicious four-course dinner for you and your guests.
Benefiting Beyond Differences
Cook with Renowned Chef Ron Siegel and Prepare a Seasonal, Technique-Driven Dinner as His Sous Chef
Invite Ron Siegel to your home, and work as his sous chef. Together, you’ll create a four-course dinner for your favorite guests. Chef Siegel has worked at the Bay Area’s finest restaurants, including The French Laundry, Michael Mina, and The Ritz Carlton. He also happens to be one of the kindest and most down-to-earth chefs in the business. With his patient guidance, the two of you will create a delicious menu that your guests will remember fondly for years to come. A portion of this behind-the-scenes experience will benefit Chef Siegel’s choice of charity, Beyond Differences.
- Private at-home cooking lesson led by Chef Ron Siegel
- This experience includes shopping and ingredients
- Host provides kitchen supplies, equipment, and tableware
- Rentals, alcohol, and other beverages are not included
- Extra fees may apply for locations outside of San Francisco, CA
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.