Cook with Renowned Chef Ron Siegel and Prepare a Seasonal, Technique-Driven Dinner as His Sous Chef
In this remarkable experience to shadow an acclaimed chef, Ron Siegel will come to your home and show you how to make a delicious four-course dinner for you and your guests.... more less
Invite Ron Siegel to your home, and work as his sous chef. Together, you’ll create a four-course dinner for your favorite guests. Chef Siegel has worked at the Bay Area’s finest restaurants, including The French Laundry, Michael Mina, and The Ritz Carlton. He also happens to be one of the kindest and most down-to-earth chefs in the business. With his patient guidance, the two of you will create a delicious menu that your guests will remember fondly for years to come. A portion of this behind-the-scenes experience will benefit Chef Siegel’s choice of charity, Beyond Differences.
- Private at-home cooking lesson led by Chef Ron Siegel
- This experience includes shopping and ingredients
- Host provides kitchen supplies, equipment, and tableware
- Rentals, alcohol, and other beverages are not included
- Extra fees may apply for locations outside of San Francisco, CA
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works