Up your food blog and photography game with a hands on lesson in food styling and photography with professional San Francisco based food stylist and blogger Abby Stolfo.
Benefiting The Edible Schoolyard Project
Food Styling for Food Bloggers - The One On One
Begin the day with a guided tour of the historic San Francisco Ferry Plaza Farmer's Market shopping for the most pristine ingredients and discussing key food styling techniques. We'll then cook, shoot, and style in the comfort of your own kitchen making every element of the day custom tailored to you ensuring you can put into play everything you've learned going forward. We'll discuss composition, the basics of natural lighting, and how to bring all the elements of your photo together to tell one cohesive, gorgeous story for your budding digital brand.
Your own digital SLR and lens are required for this experience. Prior to your shop and shoot day you'll be given a quick creative questionnaire and schedule a 30 minute pre-production call to discuss your goals, recipes, and what your priorities are for the day.
- Guided tour of the Farmer's Market discussing how to shop and source your ingredients for photography
- Basics of natural light photography, operating your digital SLR camera in manual mode, composition, and prop styling for your desired aesthetic
- Client to provide shooting location, recipe ingredients, and your own digital SLR camera
- In home recipe preparation and in depth food styling demonstration
- This experience is available on Saturdays only
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.