Food writer and chocolate expert Megan Giller wants to double the indulgence by combining the world’s best chocolates with the world’s best cheeses.
Benefiting The Edible Schoolyard Project
Curated Chocolate and Cheese Tasting
In this experience, exclusive to IfOnly members, learn how to taste chocolate and cheese more fully. In the comfort of your own home, Megan will give you an inside look at how artisans transform cacao beans into chocolate. You'll also try delicacies like whole cacao beans and discover how cacao has terroir, just like wine. As you taste five luxurious chocolate bars and cheeses, you’ll find delicious new flavors that will take your experience to a new level. Meanwhile Megan will tell you the stories behind the small batch chocolate and cheese makers so that next time, you’ll be leading the class. Each guest will also take home a copy of Megan's new book, Bean-to-Bar Chocolate: America's Craft Chocolate Revolution
- Craft chocolate and cheese tasting
- In the comfort of your own home
- Taste five luxurious pairings
- Discover how artisans transform cacao beans into chocolate
- Learn to taste chocolate and cheese like an expert
- Stories about the small batch makers featured
- Wine, beer, or spirit pairing consultation available on request
- Each guest will also take home a copy of Megan's new book, Bean-to-Bar Chocolate: America's Craft Chocolate Revolution
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- Price includes gratuity
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.