Learn the Italian secrets to making a perfect dough. Roll the dough out with a hand-crank. Cut pappardelle and stuff raviolis. Learn to make homemade pesto, dijon vinaigrette & more!
Benefiting The Edible Schoolyard Project
Four Course Pasta Making Class
Enjoy a hands-on pasta making class from catering chef extraordinaire, Anja Lee, in her private San Francisco kitchen. During this lesson, Anja will teach you and your guests the precise art of pasta making. After your lesson, indulge yourselves and try all of the decadent courses you created in the kitchen. Your menu will consist of four delicious courses, including a healthy butter lettuce, avocado, and toasted quinoa salad, pappardelle with pesto and roasted red peppers, butternut squash ravioli, and goat cheese stuffed dates for dessert.
- Pasta making class at Anja Lee's private San Francisco Kitchen
- 4 course meal, including 2 pasta courses
- Choose between afternoon or evening class
- 1:00 pm on Monday - Friday at Union Street between Laguna and Octavia
- 7:00 pm on Monday - Saturday at Polk Street between Broadway and Vallejo
- Menu can be discussed with the chef prior to the experience; dietary preferances and restrictions observed
- This experience does not include alcohol
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.