Experience the best of SF cuisine: Andouille-wrapped scotch eggs, coffee-encrusted pork shoulder, and dishes at Michelin-star restaurants. It’s a roaming feast by limousine.
Benefiting Be The Match
Five-Stop Private Food and Wine Tour Through North Beach, the Mission, and Union Square
San Francisco’s culinary fire burns brightly, and Avital Ungar would like to take you traipsing across the city to some of the city’s finest establishments. This four-and-a-half hour tour begins in an historic Barbary Coast-era saloon in the vibrant North Beach neighborhood. It follows hilly streets to the Mission District, which is the object of Avital’s affection and in her expert opinion the unofficial culinary center of the city. A 1930’s-era soda fountain and Union Square cocktail round out the evening. Between bites of delicacies such as Andouille-wrapped scotch eggs, California artisan cheese, and dessert, you have the option of being transported in style via limousine.
- Five-stop artisan food and beverage tour of North Beach, Mission District, and Union Square
- The limousine will be arranged by Avital Tours and is included in the price
- Price includes food, beverage, and gratuity
- Tours are available during lunch or dinner time
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.